Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Lifts to israel

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 9:46 pm
Anyone have any advice regarding lifts- who to use, what to take, what to sell, leave behind...?

mamaleh

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 10:02 pm
We had 2 bad experiences with the mover we used (2 different lifts). PM me for the name of the mover.

ProudMommie

Post Mon, Feb 15 2016, 12:12 am
We used Kef International by recommendation. They are unbelievably professional and efficient. Everything came to us perfectly. Their service is amazing from packing the lift to bringing to our apartment in Israel. I really respect when people do things well, and therefore I was very impressed. They were also nice, polite and did not have an attitude.

5mom

Post Mon, Feb 15 2016, 12:52 am
We used Sonigo and were very happy.

gallie657

Post Mon, Feb 15 2016, 11:39 am
We used KEF and felt that we had the opposite type of experience. We felt that they didn't give us a set price and we felt like we were feeding them money whenever they asked for it. Whenever we tried to speak with Adam he always seemed to be on the way to the airport and unavailable. Some of the other people working there, in our opinion, were flat out rude. Maybe others had a better experience but that was ours.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions