Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Pesach 2016 in orlando
1  2  Next

yistar7

Post Tue, Feb 16 2016, 7:45 am
If anyone knows in which communities there will be minyanim (confirmed) for Pesach, please post them here.

Looking to book a house somewhere but want to be certain that were within walking distance to a minyan.

From other posts from previous years I gather there might be minyanim at Windsor Hills, Emerald Island, and a couple others.. but would like to know for certain.

Thanks!!

princesslaya38

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 9:15 am
Definite minyan at champions gate.

librarygirl

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 10:55 am
I also would like to know. Is there a minyan at ChampionsGate that is not part of the program there? I don't know if you can go to the minyan if you are not part of the program.

princesslaya38

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 11:11 am
There is a Minyan separate to the program. There will be a charge per home to join the minyan. You can email me privately at princesslaya38@gmail.com

rd0715

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 11:31 am
yes there is defenetly a mynyan in champion gate whic is not part of different pesach
we are going to champion gate and we are having a mynyan

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Feb 25 2016, 8:06 pm
Hi, I'd love to hear more about champions gate. Is it a certain crowd that goes, or a mix of everything? what about an eruv?

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Feb 25 2016, 10:43 pm
We will also be at champions gate this pesach. We are a few families and friends going together staying in a bunch of different houses and just us alone will be a minyan...there will be quite a few minyanim there. (someone above mentioned about a charge..didnt hear anything about that but there will definitely be enough minyanim to go around)

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Feb 25 2016, 10:45 pm
forgot to add...we are not either going as part of any programs. And as far as crowd-no specific..just a bunch of different families from Lakewood,,,Brooklyn etc.

Linda123

Post Fri, Mar 11 2016, 9:07 am
Is any chlov Israel milk and products ...... to get pesach 2016 in Orlando?

ybk

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 9:18 pm
yistar7 wrote:
If anyone knows in which communities there will be minyanim (confirmed) for Pesach, please post them here.

Looking to book a house somewhere but want to be certain that were within walking distance to a minyan.

From other posts from previous years I gather there might be minyanim at Windsor Hills, Emerald Island, and a couple others.. but would like to know for certain.

Thanks!!

What about Windsor hills of Windsor palms?
Have you heard anything back about minyanim there?

yistar7

Post Fri, Apr 08 2016, 9:10 am
Hi, I haven't heard of confirmed minyans there this year although most likely there are... Windsor hills is a very popular one and I know other years has had minyanim there.... I think what happens is usually a couple families with enough to men go with a Sefer Torah and other people join their minyan. When I was searching for a community with a minyan, about the popular ones I kept being told "just go and look for the kippas" - I think Windsor hills is like that... (We're staying at champions gate, there is confirmed minyan there) Also know of a confirmed minyan in BellaVida community... I can get you in contact with people that I know going there.
Realistically there are probably 10-15 different communities with minyan, we just don't know because most are privately organized by a couple families. For future years we should try organizing a list...
But for you, the real problem at this point is finding an available villa in any of the communities with minyanim. The ones that seem available online really are not.

God luck! Pesach kasher vesameach!

10nisbum

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 4:32 pm
hi,

any news on a champions gate minyan other than chabad or the catered program?

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 5:30 pm
Yes! But I can update with details tomorrow when we arrive...I'm not exactly sure which streets it will be on yet but there are definitely other minyanim....are you part of the what'sapp champions group?

10nisbum

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 6:06 pm
No

But would really like to hear about other options

Thank you so much

yistar7

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 7:26 pm
Hi please add me to the Champions Gate whatsapp group!! (my name is Yael)

Last edited by yistar7 on Thu, Apr 21 2016, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

yistar7

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 7:28 pm
Or if that doesnt work, try
I also arrive tomorrow
Thanks!!

Last edited by yistar7 on Thu, Apr 21 2016, 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 11:12 pm
removed

cnc

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 11:14 pm
I wouldn't recommend posting personal cell numbers on an online forum.
There are lots of creeps out there.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Apr 21 2016, 9:21 am
cnc wrote:
I wouldn't recommend posting personal cell numbers on an online forum.
There are lots of creeps out there.

You're right-I removed it.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

10nisbum

Post Thu, Apr 21 2016, 9:52 am
hi,

any update on minyanim?

thanks again
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics