Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Where can I get replacement Morphy Richards products?

mom2six

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 12:28 am
The lid from my Pesach food processor has a tiny chop in the part that locks, which makes the machine not work at all. I looked high and low online to try to find replacement parts, but all the sites that carry them say that this part is no longer available. Has anyone had any experience finding Morphy Richards replacement parts and can tell me where to look? Thanks.

myname1

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 3:13 am
We had the same issue, but instead of getting a replacement lid, we put a screw where the lid catches- so the safety sensor is permanently pressed. We need to be extra careful using it now, but it works. Let me know if you want more details or a picture or something if you're interested in going that route. If you're in Israel, there's a place on Kanfei Nesharim in Jerusalem that I once was told to go to for a replacement piece for a Morphy Richards product. Let me know if you'd like more details on that, too.

mom2six

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 4:43 am
myname1 wrote:
We had the same issue, but instead of getting a replacement lid, we put a screw where the lid catches- so the safety sensor is permanently pressed. We need to be extra careful using it now, but it works. Let me know if you want more details or a picture or something if you're interested in going that route. If you're in Israel, there's a place on Kanfei Nesharim in Jerusalem that I once was told to go to for a replacement piece for a Morphy Richards product. Let me know if you'd like more details on that, too.

I am in Israel. Can you give me the details of the store? Thanks!

myname1

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 5:44 am
My husband has this number on his phone- 026516166. He thinks that's it, otherwise they're the ones who sent him to that store.

mom2six

Post Sun, Feb 21 2016, 8:58 am
myname1 wrote:
My husband has this number on his phone- 026516166. He thinks that's it, otherwise they're the ones who sent him to that store.

Thanks a lot!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics