Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Going Away For Shabbos!

timeout

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 4:28 pm
We're going away for Shabbos with the kids to my friends who are very proper. How do I make sure my extremely energetic so doesn't bother the people we're staying at and break anything.

They have one daughter who's 3 and she's also very proper so that's what they r used to.

cindy324

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 4:52 pm
how about your son teach the "proper" 3 year old how to be a REAL 3 year old. I'm sure your little devil could teach her a lesson or two, lol. Twisted Evil

timeout

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 8:03 pm
I think I should I'm just afraid my son will teach her a little to much Exploding anger

lucky

Post Fri, Jul 08 2005, 9:47 am
Unless your son knows them well, he will likely be shy and ask u before doing anything.

B"H my kids are angels when they are away from home.I Wish they were more angelic when home.

Post Thu, Jul 21 2005, 3:47 pm
timeout, what ended up happening?
I have a similar situation this coming shabbos. we invited a family who have a really quiet son that's a little younger than my very energetic almost 2 year old. I'm afraid she'll "bully" him.

timeout

Post Fri, Jul 22 2005, 11:24 am
Actually I was quite surprised my son was good except for waking up at 6AM and waking the whole house with him shock

But my 1 year old daughter was a terror the people I stayed at had 3 sets of stairs with no gaurds and the openings were so big I couldn't even bring a gaurd she kept me runing the whole time Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers