Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Fitness blog - what would you like to see?

frummommy2015

Post Mon, Feb 29 2016, 2:41 pm
I am thinking about starting a frum fitness blog. Something to inspire other women to get healthy and stay healthy. Would you follow such a thing? If so, what would you want to see on it?

Any tips, suggestions, etc. are welcomed and needed.

Thanks in advance!

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Feb 29 2016, 2:45 pm
I would follow if it contained new and useful info, not just stuff I already know (I know a lot and could probably write a blog myself!).
Also I think healthy but easy recipes would be an excellent feature.

glamourmom

Post Mon, Feb 29 2016, 2:45 pm
I would definitely follow. motivation for staying fit, like how and why its important and makes a difference in ones' life and in the long run.

abaker

Post Mon, Feb 29 2016, 3:01 pm
I'd follow it. There's probably a lot of Fitness blogs out there but I've never read a Frum one. I'd like to see meal planning and prep. Like prepping healthy meals in advance for the week. Budget friendly ways to eat healthy. Fitting exercise into your schedule and getting kids involved in food preparation and exercise. Also torah perspectives on keeping our bodies healthy and fit. I think taking good care of ourselves and not "letting ourselves go" can be shown in a modest way and be a real kiddush Hashem. You know what I mean?

bigsis144

Post Mon, Feb 29 2016, 3:03 pm
Tips for finding time/motivation to exercise!

I'd be interested in what type of workouts you're doing -- treadmill at home? A zumba class at the gym? Do you lift weights?

Comfy, practical workout clothes -- how to get hair covering to stay, good skirts for running/biking in, etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media