Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Galaxy S5

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Mar 01 2016, 1:48 pm
Anybody have it? I have mine for two years and am not happy with it. People are always telling me I sound like I am under water.
I am wondering if everyone has the same problem because I see it on sale for cheap and I need a new phone... I dont have an upgrade now so I am desperate for a cheap but good new phone.
Please respond if you have experience with this model. Thanks!

nicole81

Post Tue, Mar 01 2016, 2:45 pm
I like mine. But just beware, many of the cheaper ones are not genuine samsung. They are really really authentic looking chinese refurbs that use original samsung casing but the processors are completely different and it won't work well after a short amount of time. Please make sure you buy from a reputable dealer/place when you purchase.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Mar 01 2016, 3:24 pm
It's on eBay.. I wonder why I always have issues with this phone! I thought probably everyone does... I had the s3 before this without any trouble.

nicole81

Post Tue, Mar 01 2016, 9:13 pm
amother wrote:
It's on eBay.. I wonder why I always have issues with this phone! I thought probably everyone does... I had the s3 before this without any trouble.

I would definitely not purchase it on ebay. My husband works in the business and basically opened my eyes up about this.

I bought my s5 about 3-4 weeks ago when my s4 broke. The lowest priced reputable dealer happened to be b&h. If you're seeing a price significantly lower, do not trust the phone. And if there's not much of a price difference, I'd rather purchase from a trusted vendor.

I've had issues on and off with galaxy phones. my first s4 was so terrible that it had to be replaced under warranty but then my next s4 was great. My husband had a terrible s2. My ex had an s5 that lasted him a while until he broke the screen and he was happy enough to buy a second one (also from b&h; happened to be that he needed on a week after I did and I recommended he check them out and he also found the price to be the best for the legit phones at the time). I think generally, apple products are a lot more reliable, but samsung phones offer more flexibility.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics