Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Do I have to pay for re-order?

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 11:44 am
This is so weird but I ordered 2 books for my kids and they were showing as delivered but we did not get them (checked mailbox and front door area many times) so I contacted the vendor and they said they would reship overnight at no cost to us. Meanwhile, later that night I go out to my driveway and see one of my kids left the door to my van open. I closed it. Next morning (today) we go to get in the van to go to school and laying on the floor of the van by the door that was left open is the package, an envelope containing the two small books. The delivery guy, for whatever bizarre reason, tossed it into my van instead of bringing it to the front door of the house as usual. Super weird. But anyhow, it was too late to cancel the reorder. Do I have to offer to pay? I mean, it wasn't the vendors fault but it wasn't mine either. Should I inform them what happened and let them take it up with the delivery service? WWYD?

Ms.MaryMack(inblack)

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 11:48 am
Tell them about it and tell them that you dont want to pay for the return shipping, so they shuld send a pre-paid envelope and you'll ship it back
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette