Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Iso recipes for dipping sauces

blueberrypie

Post Sun, Mar 13 2016, 7:08 am
I thought it would be fun to have chicken skewers with different dipping sauces at the Purim seuda, I would really appreciate some good and easy (not cooked!) Dipping sauce recipes and also a chicken cutlet/grilled chicken recipe (with crumbs or without) for dipping, that comes out good even if you bake it, thanks!

BeHappy!

Post Sun, Mar 13 2016, 8:19 am
Honey mustard, Russian dressing with regular breaded cutlets

centurion

Post Sun, Mar 13 2016, 3:08 pm
peanut satay
ponzu sauce

mha3484

Post Sun, Mar 13 2016, 3:11 pm
I am thinking about this also. How many do you make per person?

Mother 4

Post Sun, Mar 13 2016, 3:11 pm
Sweet chili sauce.
Duck sauce

blueberrypie

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 5:54 pm
Thanks for all the ideas, I decided on honey mustard, Russian, apricot sauce (recipes in kbd and secret restaurant recipes), and the hot poppers sauce (searched online) Any recipes for a fail proof baked chicken cutlet to go with them?(I'm afraid of their being dry, but really don't want to fry!) Thanks!

ra_mom

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 5:58 pm
Marinate thin cut chicken cutlets overnight in one part each soy sauce, honey and oil.
Dredge in cornflake crumbs. Arrange in one every layer on sprayed cookie sheets, spray tops with cooking spray, and bake uncovered in oven preheated to 400 for no longer than 20 minutes.

tigerwife

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 7:18 pm
I dip the cutlets/ nuggets into flour, egg and panko crumbs and spray with oil. Comes out pretty crispy. You can thread the coated nuggets onto soaked skewers and suspend them over a baking pan to get it crispy on all sides.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 10:35 pm
The green KBD has a recipe for chicken wontons with dipping sauce. I actually use the leftover dipping sauce for chicken cutlets all the time. It's a favorite of ours.

It's mostly apricote jam, with a bit of mustard and teriyaki sauce. Very easy and delicious tang.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics