Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Private pay PT needed!!!

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Mar 14 2016, 1:15 am
A relative of mine lives in Har Nof... Her 18 month old isn't walking and barely can stand independently and is on a 6 month waiting list. Doctor said the kid needed PT but the wait time is crazy! She is willing to pay privately...
Does anyone have any recommendations? Preferably in Har Nof but anywhere close by is ok too... What is the going rate?

Thanks!!

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Mar 14 2016, 2:19 am
I have been going to a PT privately and pay 250 nis a session but I think she would be looking for a pediatric PT so I can't help with recommendations.

sped

Post Mon, Mar 14 2016, 2:50 am
The top PT's I know of both work(ed?) in teh Gan Hashikumi. Unfortunately, I only remember their first names - Malka or Leah. I hope their last names will come to me later.
Anyhow, she should try and call the Gan Hashikumi and ask for them. I think they are considered the absolutely best here.
You/She can PM me and I can try to get you more information.

shabri

Post Mon, Mar 14 2016, 2:58 am
I used Vida Rier. Not sure if she is PT or OT but she helped me tremendously with 2 of my kids. She can definitely point you in the right direction if she is not the best person. riervi@gmail.com

sped

Post Mon, Mar 14 2016, 3:14 am
I second Vida - though she is an OT. She may be able to help anyhow and if not can give you the names I mentioned above. She is really great and works in Har Nof.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions