Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Recommend a contractor ( Lakewood)
Previous  1  2

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 4:50 pm
[quote="12rivkyk34"]Mr. Genuth is priced similar to other builders in Lakewood. I found that he was very honest and was able to break down the details so that there would be no extra surprises at the end- his quoted price is the price you will end up paying. He is meticulous with his work & a pleasure to deal with.[/quote]

totally agree with you. I used him and I couldnt have been happier. he is on the expensive side. but totally worth it. he is totally honest. and a pleasure to work with. I would use him again when I need him. he has the best workers for the jobs he gives out to. he doesnt just take anyone he takes professional and good ones.

amother
Oak

Post Sat, Jul 09 2016, 8:36 pm
Excuse me if it's a dumb question.

Does contractor do everything including expanding kitchens (adding appliances, sinks, cabinets), adding walls, doors, painting, replacing broken windows, adding locks?

Or does a contractor only do major stuff like finishing basements and garages and building, and the rest is the job of a "handyman"?

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Jul 09 2016, 10:10 pm
amother wrote:
Excuse me if it's a dumb question.

Does contractor do everything including expanding kitchens (adding appliances, sinks, cabinets), adding walls, doors, painting, replacing broken windows, adding locks?

Or does a contractor only do major stuff like finishing basements and garages and building, and the rest is the job of a "handyman"?

Once you are using a contractor for larger things like adding walls etc, he would usually do the smaller jobs too like repainting adding spots etc ( just not real handyman jobs line changing light bulbs, hanging shades etc)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics