Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Highly recommended book

GoldenRule

Post Mon, Mar 21 2016, 11:45 pm
Brilliant New Book on the Mitzvot Bein Adam Lechaveiro:
MOTIVE AND THE "DISAPPEARED" MITZVOT -- Published on Amazon, Kindle, & Createspace eStore.
Very relevant, riveting, & readable!!

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 12:01 am
Here is a GOLDEN RULE of marketing.

In 2016, advertisers realized that their ads all depended on CONTEXT.

That means that if a person is sitting in a doctor's office, what is the most effective kind of ad to put on the office wall?

An ad that is doctor or medical related.

This is a parable for you.

When you create a user profile on a well liked forum, the best thing to do is make yourself useful and trustworthy by contributing to general discussions.

Then, and only then, should you plug your book by mentioning it casually in threads dealing with bein adam lachaveiro.

Because blatant advertisements that clearly go against one of a site with many loyal followers' basic rules will NOT be effective. In fact, it will have the opposite effect. You will destroy the image of your brand and your product.

With that handy advice in mind, honey, I think I will report your post soon if someone doesn't do it first.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room