Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Quite a lot hurt by inappropriate sheitals!
1  2  3  Next

EnnuiGalore

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 1:51 pm
http://www.bangitout.com/yeshi.....tels/

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 1:54 pm
wow....just...wow

mommyla

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 1:59 pm
I'm pretty sure that was recorded and put out by Oorah for PR purposes.

watergirl

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:09 pm
I dont think this is real. Why would Oorah risk their reputation by leaking a phone call? I think its a Chaya Suri type joke and I dont think Oorah is part of it.

gold21

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:21 pm
The lady sounds so real omg!!

EnnuiGalore

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:26 pm
gold21 wrote:
The lady sounds so real omg!!

I'm pretty sure it IS real.

Maya

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:28 pm
It doesn't matter whether it's real or not. The point is that it totally COULD be real, and I know people who hold views like this.

Nebach, is all.

sourstix

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:29 pm
I do think this was real. she sounds very chasidish. her english was off at a certain point. she sounded upset too. sorry I dont think a brochure is gonna solve your problems lady.

ha, even the subject had the wording she said. "quite alot hurt" that is so so chasidish english.

anotherima

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:38 pm
I wonder what these shaitels looked like. Maybe victoria secret models?

shevi82

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:45 pm
What is wrong with her request? she doesn't want it in HER home. Quite shocked people have a problem with it. It's her home her standards.
I personally don't mind getting it, but she does, we should respect her view. Being open minded means accepting all peoples opinions and feelings.

shooting star

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:46 pm
Ok so if it's real she doesn't like those Sheitals.

What's an issue was a lecture that was going around to prove that Sheitals are actually forbidden. It was essentially saying that women who wear Sheitals aren't actually covering their hair (or worse since they look nice) Sad

Its easy to be insulated from the rest of the world and forget how good it is that we even care about modesty. Just walk through your average North American mall and see what's shown there. Oy vey!

Sadie

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:50 pm
shevi82 wrote:
What is wrong with her request? she doesn't want it in HER home. Quite shocked people have a problem with it. It's her home her standards.
I personally don't mind getting it, but she does, we should respect her view. Being open minded means accepting all peoples opinions and feelings.

Nothing wrong with the request, but she didn't just say she doesn't want it in her home, she said that she doesn't think that any Jewish man should look at the brochure.

shevi82

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:55 pm
Fine. That's her opinion. She specifically said that she doesn't want it in her house. She didn't say stop sending it to others.

Maya

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:59 pm
shevi82 wrote:
Fine. That's her opinion. She specifically said that she doesn't want it in her house. She didn't say stop sending it to others.

So why is it necessary to make a phone call? Throw it in the trash can and move on.

shevi82

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 3:02 pm
Maya wrote:
So why is it necessary to make a phone call? Throw it in the trash can and move on.

Why is it necessary to publicize the phone call and make a deal out of it? Just say ok and stop mailing it to her. I am surprised at Orah.

Maya

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 3:03 pm
shevi82 wrote:
Why is it necessary to publicize the phone call and make a deal out of it? Just say ok and stop mailing it to her. I am surprised at Orah.

This doesn't answer my question.

shevi82

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 3:06 pm
Because she felt like it? why does it bother you?

shoshanim999

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 3:08 pm
shevi82 wrote:

What was wrong with request was they you can tell from her tone (assuming it's real) That she is outraged that such a filthy brochure should enter her home. I think it's her level of disgust that we find absurd. You would think she was getting a playboy magazine in the mail from her tone.

shevi82

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 3:09 pm
There are people like that, they return their meals at a restaurant. They will call to complain. I once had a piece of glass in a pickle jar, just threw it out. My sister said she would have called. This lady is he same.

Maya

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 3:10 pm
shevi82 wrote:
Because she felt like it? why does it bother you?

It doesn't bother me. On the contrary it provided great entertainment. I'm just saying that if she simply doesn't want it in her home, she could have done as she pleased without admonishing everyone else about it.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels