Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
LegoMovie

miami85

Post Fri, Mar 25 2016, 8:36 am
My 5 year-old loves Legos and has seen pictures and trailers for the original Lego Movie, but when I picked it up I saw that it was rated PG for "rude humor". My kids have seen most Disney movies, but I don't know anything about this movie. Until now he's been too young to pick up on some of the "rude" and "inuendo-ish" lines in Disney/Pixar movies, but now I think he might.
Has anyone seen the movie and can enlighten me if this is an appropriate movie-enough movie?

rachel6543

Post Fri, Mar 25 2016, 8:50 am
I saw the movie (well, at least half of it). I personally didn't like the movie overall. It bored me halfway after watching it.

As to a young kid watching it, there's lots & lots & lots of violence & intense action scenes in it from what I remember. Lots of the "Bad guys" chasing the "good guys", shooting/exploding of Legos from the chase scenes, fighting, hitting... Etc. I personally wouldn't take a 5 year old to watch it. I would wait until they are older.

Here's a link to check out from reviews of other parents.
https://www.commonsensemedia.o.....adult
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers