Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Moving

twogees

Post Wed, Mar 30 2016, 1:41 pm
we have to be out of our apt at the begining of july. we have a possiblity of a new apt.-my parents upstairs apt...my parents are not very happy with their tenents (non-jewish) and would love to have them move and telling them they would like to have the apt for us. its a 3 bed apt with 1.5 bath which a big upgrade for us as we are in a basement apt with 1 bath/2 bed and my parents is a 2nd floor apt....trying to decide if we should take my parents 2nd floor or look for another basement apt....

pointyshoes

Post Wed, Mar 30 2016, 1:47 pm
I really wouldn't recommend living so close to parents even with a good relationship. MHO

Moonlight

Post Wed, Mar 30 2016, 2:09 pm
My SIL's parents have one married family upstairs and one next door and everyone is very happy. depends on your relationship with your parents. and your DH's . I personally would never do it.

pointyshoes

Post Wed, Mar 30 2016, 2:12 pm
How does ur husband feel about it?

twogees

Post Wed, Mar 30 2016, 3:21 pm
he feels we we will be able to get a good deal on such an apt (1400 with utilities/1500 no utilities) which I agree with BUT I do have 2 sibs still living at home that may feel like they can come up when they want to escape house chores or just to play....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics