Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What curling iron should I get for my shaitel?

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Apr 08 2016, 2:50 am
I know this was posted before but the thread was old. I want to start curling my fall myself. It's shoulder length (I think 12-14"). What's the best curling iron and what size? I live in Israel so would prefer to get here. If not, can US brands purchased abroad be used in Israel?

Any other tips about styling etc. welcome.

ally

Post Fri, Apr 08 2016, 4:16 am
amother wrote:
I know this was posted before but the thread was old. I want to start curling my fall myself. It's shoulder length (I think 12-14"). What's the best curling iron and what size? I live in Israel so would prefer to get here. If not, can US brands purchased abroad be used in Israel?

Any other tips about styling etc. welcome.

Be careful not to burn it. A safer option may be putting in rollers while the hair is damp

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Apr 08 2016, 5:49 am
Thanks. That's what I do now though it's not usually damp and I don't have good rollers. It works but a curling iron works better. Do you know where to get good rollers in Israel? I don't like the velcro type. I got my sponge rollers at Beautycare but they don't last too long.
ally wrote:
Be careful not to burn it. A safer option may be putting in rollers while the hair is damp

pointyshoes

Post Fri, Apr 08 2016, 6:24 am
I would suggest the babyliss PRO I like the 1 inch tong but keep in mind that many a sheitel has been ruined by untrained people so be careful! Maybe ask ur sheitelmacher if sh can spare 10 minutes to show u how to curp safely- pay her it's worth the money

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Apr 08 2016, 7:33 am
Thanks but I don't think that model is dual voltage and will work in Israel. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wouldn't it be awkward to approach my shaitel machel since she'll be loosing money by showing me how to use the curling iron? I certainly wouldn't teach someone how to do something that would take away from my parnasa. Just saying.
pointyshoes wrote:
I would suggest the babyliss PRO I like the 1 inch tong but keep in mind that many a sheitel has been ruined by untrained people so be careful! Maybe ask ur sheitelmacher if sh can spare 10 minutes to show u how to curp safely- pay her it's worth the money

oliviablond

Post Fri, Apr 22 2016, 5:19 pm
I've had the opportunity to try many different curling iron brands and the one that best works for me. Remington is definitely my option. It does the job.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics