Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Packing cubes

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 11:54 am
have you used them? Are they useful to keep clothing for different kids / different uses seperate?
Any recommendations?

sweetpotato

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 12:11 pm
I haven't used them, but my sister and a lot of people I know bought them and swear by them. I'm an editor for this website, and one of our writers tested a lot of travel gear and makes recommendations for packing cubes. It might have some useful information for you.

http://thewirecutter.com/revie.....cubes

They run about $22 for a pack of 3.

I actually may buy some today, as I've been meaning to try them and will be traveling over Pesach.

sleepybeauty

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 2:55 pm
I bought these on Amazon:
Trakk Set of 6 Packing Cubes, 4 Various Sizes (blue/black) $15.95 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y.....VY58Y
They're awesome! I managed to fit everything for myself and baby into just one carry-on for an extended weekend with these. It keeps everything separate, so unpacking was a cinch.

Boca00

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 3:00 pm
Yes I got those from Amazon too and I used them to keep all my kids stuff packed separately when I traveled. I liked that it came with so many and in different sizes. It didn't take any longer to pack and unpacking was way easier.

seeker

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 8:05 pm
If the point is to keep things separate, I use shopping bags - practically free, and never need to worry about having them in the right sizes and shapes because they are infinitely flexible Cool
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics