Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Buffalo, ny

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Apr 17 2016, 6:27 am
How big of a community is it? What is the general crowd, yeshivish mo inbetween? What are the schools like? How close is it to other frum communities?

doctorima

Post Sun, Apr 17 2016, 7:08 am
I don't live there so can't answer all of your questions, but the closest frum communities are Rochester about an hour away, or Toronto 2-3 hours away (depending on border crossing). It's definitely a smaller OOT community and unlikely to be very yeshivish. You could probably get more information from the shul's web page: http://www.yibuffalo.org/

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Apr 17 2016, 9:14 am
amother wrote:
How big of a community is it? What is the general crowd, yeshivish mo inbetween? What are the schools like? How close is it to other frum communities?

Hamilton and Rochester are the closest other Frum communities. On my way to New York one day we stopped for sha hart at the orthodox shul and it was pretty full. Both hamilton Canada and Rochester have really great communities. I don't know as much about buffalo but do have a Frum friend from there if you want me to reach out to her. She made Aliyah this past year but it was recent. Pm me if interested

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Jan 12 2018, 9:20 am
Bump, I know this is an old thread but I'm looking for information about buffalo regarding the community..
tia!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating