Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Eden bat Rachel

etky

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 4:02 pm
Eden, 15, was badly burned in today's bus bombing in Jerusalem and is in intensive care.
Her mother, Rachel, who was also on the bus was lightly injured and has asked the public to daven for Eden.

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 4:04 pm
oh gosh - will say tehillim

refuah shelaima !!!

etky

Post Tue, Apr 19 2016, 1:32 am
B"h I read that her condition has stabilized overnight.
She is still sedated and intubated but doctors are very optimistic about her chances.

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Apr 19 2016, 1:49 am
Sad

rachelle613

Post Tue, Apr 19 2016, 4:53 am
Teal amother, I'm very disturbed by your words. Hashem knows what's best for us, He knows this had to happen for whatever reason- and you're telling Hashem that He should be 'embarrassed?' I was actually thinking that there is a lot of chessed here- nobody was killed, the bomber sat at the back of an empty bus and then set off the bomb. Why didn't they wait until they were near a crowd of people, or at least near the center of yerushalayim? The pictures were terrifying- buses engulfed in flames- but nobody died. How can you not see the miracles?

etky

Post Tue, Apr 19 2016, 5:23 am
rachelle613 wrote:
Teal amother, I'm very disturbed by your words. Hashem knows what's best for us, He knows this had to happen for whatever reason- and you're telling Hashem that He should be 'embarrassed?' I was actually thinking that there is a lot of chessed here- nobody was killed, the bomber sat at the back of an empty bus and then set off the bomb. Why didn't they wait until they were near a crowd of people, or at least near the center of yerushalayim? The pictures were terrifying- buses engulfed in flames- but nobody died. How can you not see the miracles?

Police suspect the bomb went off prematurely.
Indeed, horrifying as it was, this attack was not nearly as devastating as it could have been had the timing been different.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 1:58 pm
Does anyone have an update on her condition?

etky

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 4:41 pm
She regained full consciousness a few weeks ago, b"h, as her father was sitting next to her hospital bed.
Her condition is b"h stable but there is a long road ahead to recovery.
Davening can only help....

amother
Silver

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 4:50 pm
BH. Thank you for the update.

etky

Post Sun, Jun 05 2016, 12:28 pm
B"h, she was released from hospital today, 7 weeks after the attack, to begin rehab.
I saw a picture on a news site. She was smiling but her arms and legs are still all bandaged up and she has obvious burns on her face and neck.
According to the hospital she's come a very long way in a relatively short period of time and her condition is good. It's obvious though that she still has a long way ahead of her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed