Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Best non-drying long last lipstick, usable on Pesach?

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 1:45 pm
Whats the best non-drying long lasting lipstick, usable on Pesach?

Drugstore brands preferred, bec I use Kat Von D brand throughout the year, when I want long lasting lipstick, but I dont know if its usable on Pesach.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 1:51 pm
My colleagues have been raving about careline. They say it stays as long as color stay but doesn't dry out.

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 2:15 pm
Revlon colorstay- Ultimate suede. I wear it all year round. Stays in forever. I saw it listed on CRC'S (chicago) Pesach list.

Chew21

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 4:31 pm
I Used to buy careline but was pretty expensive. Revlon overtime color stay lasts just as long but does not have many colors to choose from.

mommyofd1

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 9:46 pm
careline

gr8 mom

Post Wed, Apr 20 2016, 11:01 pm
Revlon colorstay overtime.. I have a few colors... Never knew but if u try it or any makeup and dont like the color /formula u can return it to the drugstore... so ive been experimenting with colors and returning what I don't like!

sleeplessnights

Post Thu, Apr 21 2016, 1:20 am
Cover girl outlast lasts a really long time. I remember seeing that it wasn't good for paseach last year, but this year I saw it was fine.

Mevater

Post Thu, Apr 21 2016, 1:28 am
Lots of the long lasting lipsticks badly dry the lips and flakey pieces come off.

Which brand doesnt that happen with?

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Apr 21 2016, 10:19 am
sleeplessnights wrote:
Cover girl outlast lasts a really long time. I remember seeing that it wasn't good for paseach last year, but this year I saw it was fine.

Where did you see it was fine this year? I haven't found it listed any place and would really like to know if it can be used.

pause

Post Wed, Apr 27 2016, 1:56 pm
I haven't found that Careline lasts much longer than anything else to justify its price.

Mevater

Post Wed, Apr 27 2016, 2:17 pm
amother wrote:
Revlon colorstay- Ultimate suede. I wear it all year round. Stays in forever. I saw it listed on CRC'S (chicago) Pesach list.

I don't get it. I bought it in 2 colors and they're more like gloss than lipstick. And they have a frosted finish that I wasn't aware of when I bought it. My second Pesach disappointment after the Blondie recipe that bombed badly.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics