Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Daven for baby
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Dolly Welsh

Post Wed, Jun 01 2016, 10:09 pm
Still davening. Hugs.

chani8

Post Wed, Jun 01 2016, 11:43 pm
So sorry for your loss. Sad

greenfire

Post Thu, Jun 02 2016, 12:00 am
sorry to hear the sad news

still praying that your tefilos are answered

Hug

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jun 02 2016, 12:06 am
May you have good news to share soon!!!!!

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Jun 19 2016, 12:30 am
Finally stopped bleeding and will be going to Mikvah soon. I cry every time I think about going back to the Mikvah. Praying and hoping this next time around we'll get pregnant quickly and have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Having a miscarriage, even though it was only 5-6 weeks along, was such a horrible and sad experience. I feel for my fellow mothers who have had to deal with them. I didn't realize how physically painful a miscarriage is. I could barely move the first few days after I miscarriaged, had chills and a minor fever and horrible dizzy spells. Was just awful. Anyways, thanks for listening to my vent. Please continue to Daven for me. I appreciate all the support and kind words from here.

groisamomma

Post Sun, Jun 19 2016, 12:36 am
I will daven for you. Besuros tovos!

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Jun 19 2016, 12:44 am
OP,

I'm so terribly sorry for your suffering!!
We are davening for you to have strength and to get pregnant again at the right time with a healthy pregnancy, an easy pregnancy, a pregnancy without complications and of course a healthy baby...

As someone who had to hold off getting pregnant for a bit due to medical issues and also had a miscarriage etc. I can't imagine your pain and I am definitely sending you the best wishes and tefillos!!

I hope to hear good news soon!!!

They say you are most fertile right after a miscarriage so hopefully it won't take too long!! Hatzlocha!!

Hug Hug Hug

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 12:01 am
I should be going to Mikvah again in a few days. Please continue to for me. Thank you.

momofone613

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 12:12 am
Davening! hope to hear good news soon! Heart

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 12:46 am
Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I think I could have conceived again already. It's still too early to take a pregnancy test, but I'm having the same early symptoms as I did with my previous pregnancy before I miscarriaged. I'm having minor pressure/sensation on my left side & back again.

Well, I hope to have good news to share soon. Please continue to daven for me. I appreciate all the support and kind words from everyone here.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jul 28 2016, 8:05 am
Positive pregnancy test again!!!!!!

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Jul 28 2016, 8:19 am
I'm so happy for you!
I've been davening for you.
May it be a healthy pregnancy, and may you give birth to a healthy baby!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Jul 28 2016, 11:02 am
Wow בשעה טובה hope everything goes easy and well

Optione

Post Thu, Jul 28 2016, 11:32 am
Baruch Hashem! B'Shaa tova!

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jul 28 2016, 11:33 am
Thanks everyone. With the last pregnancy by the time I tested positive I was having tons of pain issues from day 1 of concieving and was just feeling miserable. So far, feeling good. Still continuing to have minor pressure/feeling on my side, but nothing painful like last pregnancy. Will take that as a positive sign. In process to schedule blood work to confirm test results.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 4:20 pm
Please keep davening for me! I'm 9 weeks pregnant now. A few days ago I was disgnosed at the hospital with a UTI and am on antibiotics now. Well, I started bleeding (minor so far) again today and have been having terrible cramping in my back. Was seen at the doctor again today. They can't tell if I'm having a miscarriage, but it's a possibility. It's just wait and see at this point. So please keep davening for me.

nywife

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 4:48 pm
Just reading through this thread and my heart jumped when I read you are pregnant again. Davening for you and the baby. Please update us when possible. Hug Hug

anonymrs

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 8:01 pm
Davening for you!!

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 11:27 pm
Update - I'm back in the ER right now as I type this. Back cramping got really severe. Dr doing tests to see what's going on. Please daven for me. I want to be healthy and keep this baby.

anonymrs

Post Thu, Sep 08 2016, 12:15 am
just said tehillim for you
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed