Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Are you kidding me?
Previous  1  2  3

JAWSCIENCE

Post Mon, May 09 2016, 12:40 pm
They are going to charge the five cents for paper bags too so everyone touting those as a solution should forget it.

The boxes have a roach issue as previously mentioned. The best bet is to either pay for the plastic or get reusable canvas and wash often. If you have a car get plastic bins In there and a cooler. I guess I'll use my stroller basket more and buy plastic disposables for the trash cans.

Raisin

Post Mon, May 09 2016, 12:55 pm
We've had a bag tax where I live for many years now. Its much more then 5c a bag though.
Unfortuanately, I find I accumulate many many reusable bags, which is because the difference in price between a plastic shopping bag and a reusable cloth bag is not that great. And the cloth bags hold more. So if I forget my bags I buy cloth ones. So I have tons, of many different styles. I don't wash them often and we've never got sick. Most food is packaged or in bags.

The best part for me is when I get my shopping delivered it comes without bags, and the delivery guy takes everything out of the boxes and puts it on the counter. No debagging necessary.

People like that there are not tons of unsightly plastic bags everywhere...trees, flying everywhere, in rivers...
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics