Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Glider Board on Stroller Good Idea?

amother
Coffee

Post Sat, May 07 2016, 10:56 pm
I'm considering buying a glider board for my City Mini Double GT for my 3.5 yo to use while baby and 2.5 yo are in the stroller. Anyone who uses one of these for this stroller or a different kind, could you please share pros and cons. I'd love to know if it works well with this stroller and if it's easy to take off and put on and in general if this type of board is a good idea?

I'm anticipating that the 2 yo will be jealous and they'd want to stand in it together but guessing that wouldn't work. Also thinking that standing on a board isn't exercise like walking but like the idea for walks that need to be fast like pick up from school.

Worried that tired cranky toddler after school might not be a good shidduch with the board? Or that a child might jump or fall off while walking or crossing the street?

TIA

seeker

Post Sat, May 07 2016, 11:53 pm
Don't know about your particular stroller but in general it is VERY good to have.
They can't stand on it together but they can take turns.
Kids have enough opportunities for exercise, don't worry about them missing the walk. Walking alongside adults is tiring.
Never seen anyone try to jump or fall. They usually hold onto the stroller at the same time and enjoy the ride enough not to try to get off.

anonymrs

Post Sun, May 08 2016, 12:13 am
http://www.amazon.com/Englacha.....=UTF8

gibberish

Post Sun, May 08 2016, 2:40 am
I use the Lascal buggy board maxi with my City Mini GT double. It's literally a life-saver!
Stroller still pushes well and it clips up when the board is not in use.
You do have to detach it in order to fold the stroller, but it comes on and off very easily.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics