Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Best smelling detergent and fabric softener
1  2  Next

Chew21

Post Mon, May 09 2016, 10:33 pm
I would love to have that very good fresh laundry smell. What is ur favorite detergent or fabric softener ect?

amother
Olive

Post Mon, May 09 2016, 10:37 pm
Snuggle scent boosters lavender joy best smell ever!!!

MrsDash

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 1:41 am
I always add a little gain to my regular detergent tide, and it makes everything smell absolutely heavenly! I don't, however, use fabric softener. I found that it made my little ones rashy and some of the clothes got weird grease/discoloration stains.

rae

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 7:58 am
I just started using bounce unstoppables. Love the smell and so far no ones complaining about being itchy.

amother
Teal

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 8:26 am
rae wrote:
I just started using bounce unstoppables. Love the smell and so far no ones complaining about being itchy.

Which scent do u use?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 9:41 am
Skittle farts!!! Tide topped up with apple mango tango gain. Fabric softener is bad for your clothes - wouldn't use it if I were you!

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 10:55 am
I also use the downy unstopabble pearls (I like the blue ones) and the smell actually stays. No other washing detergent has that except the Persil from UK (available in Walmart) and that is $$$$.

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 11:22 am
Sunlight. Lemon. No softener.

rae

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 12:20 pm
I use the blue bottle of unstoppables. I'm actually out of it now, otherwise would give you the name.

PBJ

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 1:05 pm
For detergent I use Tide Sport and for fabric softener I use Suavitel field flowers and my clothes smell amazing

amother
Copper

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 1:20 pm
Fabric softener is bad for your clothes. Towels aren't as absorbent either from what I heard. It gives rashes to my kids and my husband has eczema so it isn't good for him either...

flowerpower

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 2:09 pm
Tide and Downy. Clothes smell good.

yidisheh mama

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 7:09 pm
tide
dreft for baby clothes

funmother

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 9:53 pm
Arm and hammer A touch of fabric softner, Downy lavender

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 11:00 pm
amother wrote:
Fabric softener is bad for your clothes. Towels aren't as absorbent either from what I heard. It gives rashes to my kids and my husband has eczema so it isn't good for him either...

I agree with this. I use wisk detergent with nothing else, love the way it smells and cleans. I keep a bottle of softener in the laundry area but only use it occasionally if I feel I need it.

Sake

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 11:14 pm
Gain or Tide and Downy Vanilla

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Sep 02 2016, 11:28 am
Bump:

Can someone give me name and scent of a specific detergent that smells really good? I use tide and my clothes don't have a clean smell.
I don't use fabric softener and I use the downy dryer sheets I think the scent is April fresh.

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Sep 02 2016, 12:19 pm
Gain smells delicious

My4Jewels

Post Fri, Sep 02 2016, 12:22 pm
Tide sport is the best smelling detergent! People always ask what I use. It's super! No softener.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Sep 02 2016, 12:24 pm
I use Tide Free or All Free and Clear for detergent, and Downy free and clear softener.....I used to love the smell of Wisk, but with eczema and allergies in the house, it's clean and scent free for us.

Melaleuca is free of chemicals and smells great, but it got too expensive to keep up membership there.....
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry