Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Iso Website for chipping in to gift cards

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, May 11 2016, 4:44 pm
Does anyone know of a reliable website like that? A colleague is getting married, and we want to chip in for a gift card, but it would be too difficult for one person to collect directly from everyone involved. Any ideas? Tia

singleagain

Post Wed, May 11 2016, 6:28 pm
PayPal.com ... It's secure and you might even be able to use it to buy/send the gift card

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, May 11 2016, 6:41 pm
singleagain wrote:
PayPal.com ... It's secure and you might even be able to use it to buy/send the gift card

Thanks, but then they're giving the money to me, I don't know a lot of the people involved, and besides sing diffucult to collect, I also don't want to put them in a position of giving me the money, I'd rather it go directly towards the gift card

singleagain

Post Wed, May 11 2016, 9:46 pm
What gift card are you buying? Bc for most stores, you can buy online and pay with PayPal. And anyways, this way it isn't, like you have to physically hold onto money. I have a PayPal if you want help with it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics