Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
ShopRite coupons downloaded to card

momof2+?

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 7:32 pm
So, I haven't couponed in a while and I'm starting to look into it again...
I noticed that a lot of the coupons on ShopRite's website that you can "download to card", are the same as the manufacturer coupons that I can print from Coupons.com (for example.)
Are these stackable? or are they the same thing?

momof2+?

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 9:40 pm
C'mon! Nobody here coupons and shops at ShopRite?!?!?!

momof2+?

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 9:50 pm
OP Here again.
So I found this on ShopRite's website:

Q17: Can I use paper manufacturer coupons with my digital coupons?
A17: ShopRite® accepts valid manufacturer-issued coupons, as long as the terms of the coupon are met and the purchase falls within the guidelines of our stated coupon policy. ShopRite® strives to maximize savings for its customers by allowing customers to visit our website to download manufacturer-issued digital coupons to their registered Price Plus® Club card. We are aware that many shoppers participate in coupon sharing blogs and websites that promote additional savings by combining their digital and paper coupon offers. Currently, we allow the redemption of such offers unless expressly prohibited by the terms and conditions printed on the coupon. And, as noted in our policy, store managers may limit coupon redemption at their discretion.

So the answer to my question should be in this paragraph, but I'm still unsure...
Does this mean that I can print 1 manufacturer coupon and download the coupon and use them BOTH on the 1 item that I buy? or does downloading the coupon just save me the hassle of printing. Which means that I can download the coupon and print up to 3 more and buy 4 items (the same items...get it?)???

Please s/o answer me..... Crying

egam

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 9:58 pm
I do believe they are stackable. I used downloaded and paper coupons together in Shopright.

shoshana2

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 10:01 pm
I have also used both my load to card coupons and manufacture's coupons at shop rite. They also double all manufacturer's coupons that are under a dollar.

momof2+?

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 11:31 pm
egam wrote:
I do believe they are stackable. I used downloaded and paper coupons together in Shopright.

Thank you! LOL

momof2+?

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 11:32 pm
shoshana2 wrote:
I have also used both my load to card coupons and manufacture's coupons at shop rite. They also double all manufacturer's coupons that are under a dollar.

I know I can use both. I want to use them TOGETHER. YES?

samantha87

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 11:43 pm
You can triple dip: paper coupons (which double), Shoprite ecoupons, and if you register your Shoprite card with savingstar those too. The ecoupons only work once, but they really add up.

shoshana2

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 7:52 am
Yes, you can use them together.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains