Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Ankle length hard tail skirt

amother
Azure

Post Tue, May 24 2016, 8:58 pm
I absolutely love the long hard tail skirt that I've been seeing in stores. However it's $90!!!!! Is there a copy of that that I can buy for less? I hardly ever spend more than $29.99 on an article of clothing and as much use I know I'll get out if that skirt, I refuse to spend it.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, May 24 2016, 10:23 pm
Junee sometimes makes good imitations.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, May 24 2016, 11:12 pm
I guess I'm fashioned challenged out here in the hinterlands. What is a hardtail skirt?

allthingsblue

Post Tue, May 24 2016, 11:38 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
I guess I'm fashioned challenged out here in the hinterlands. What is a hardtail skirt?

Hardtail is the manufacturer's name

mha3484

Post Tue, May 24 2016, 11:40 pm
This is making me laugh. This was super popular in my non frum teenage years. The expensive stores in my town sold it. We used to beg my mother for the sweats. I had no idea this was still around.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, May 24 2016, 11:48 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
Hardtail is the manufacturer's name

These skirts?
https://hardtailforever.com/sh.....shop/

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 5:36 am
I get mine on Ebay for around $15 to $20 each. Tons of patterns to choose from. The sellers are in China, but shipping is pretty cheap. I wear these around the house all the time, so comfy!

allthingsblue

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 6:54 am
MagentaYenta wrote:
These skirts?
https://hardtailforever.com/sh.....shop/

Yes

PinkFridge

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 9:39 am
MagentaYenta wrote:

I cringed when I let my daughters get the skirts. Not because of the style, I'd never tell my girls their skirts are too long. But Betty, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Very Happy

greenfire

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 9:45 am
MagentaYenta wrote:

never heard of it either ... perhaps it's a kind of armour

greenfire

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 9:46 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I cringed when I let my daughters get the skirts. Not because of the style, I'd never tell my girls their skirts are too long. But Betty, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Very Happy

according the their website - there are plenty of mini hard tail skirts right alongside the maxi & midi shock

PinkFridge

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 10:01 am
greenfire wrote:
according the their website - there are plenty of mini hard tail skirts right alongside the maxi & midi shock

Guess I blocked those from my memory. B"H not what my daughters wanted, and either we got them on sale or they went in 50/50.

boysrus

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 1:19 pm
I also wondered what hardtail was. I had a picture in my head made out of croc or alligator tails.... lol

perquacky

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 1:37 pm
My dd received a few in a bag of hand-me-downs. I had no idea they were so expensive! I'll tell her to be extra careful with them from now on!
(Although, honestly, why anyone would pay that much money for a school skirt is baffling. . . .)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics