Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Increase bust size
1  2  Next

amother
Gold

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 12:30 pm
I'm 5'2, wear size 8 skirt but size 32b bra. for a while I've been thinking how to make my bust larger. I am not a troll and I'm asking because I really want advice. is it possible? by exercise? other method? chicken cutlets or surgery are not an option. thanks.

MrsDash

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 12:34 pm
Start lifting and gain some weight.

amother
Gold

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 12:37 pm
I'm actually trying to lose weight. pear shaped and even if I gain it will be on my lower half.

won't weight lifting make me even smaller?

Pita

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 2:10 pm
Nothing will increase it except pregnancy or nursing (while you are nursing, then deflation again). If you are self-conscious, wear a padded bra. 32b is not small for 5'2" if you are a reasonable weight.

MrsDash

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 2:14 pm
When I started lifting weights, and gained some weight, my bust went up a full cup size.

MagentaYenta

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 2:18 pm
Pita wrote:
Nothing will increase it except pregnancy or nursing (while you are nursing, then deflation again). If you are self-conscious, wear a padded bra. 32b is not small for 5'2" if you are a reasonable weight.

Not everyone experiences the deflate after pregnancy and nursing. I'm only one among several of my friends who never deflated. (Yes, and I wish I would have.)

MrsDash

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 2:22 pm
Also wanted to add that I significantly increased my protein intake.

pointyshoes

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 2:33 pm
There are apps for this. I've seen one called beautiful breasts

bluebird

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 3:34 pm
You can do exercises to build up the muscles in your upper torso, especially pectoral muscles. But you can't gain breast tissue. Increasing your weight will cause your body to store fat including in the breasts, but you will also gain more fat everywhere else, too.

In other words, sorry, OP. It's just not going to happen. Sad You could try implants if it's really important to you (but as you said it's not an option for you), buy push-up bras, and use bras with padding if you want a certain appearance or to make shirts fit better around your bust.

What's with the chicken cutlets in your post? Eating chicken won't increase breast size, and I'm hoping you don't mean putting them in your bra. shock Very Happy

bluebird

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 3:37 pm
Oh, one more thing: get a professional bra fitting, Nordstrom's is really good if you're in the US. Sometimes an ill-fitting bra can cause your breasts to droop and look smaller, wheras one that fits you will not do that and have a better appearance overall.

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 3:42 pm
This is what push up bras are for. Go to victoria secret and look at the bombshell ones, it increases you at least one cup size. My sister is totally flat and when she wears these she looks amazing.

amother
Gold

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 10:49 am
I actually want them bigger for DH. I think he'd appreciate it. embarrassed in that case, maximizing bras wont work. I do have some for the outfits that need the look.

yes, I've seen in movies people put chicken cutlets in their bras. if I wouldn't mention that it wouldn't work, I'm pretty sure someone would advise it. LOL

I can't afford to gain weight and I know it will go all over before it goes to my bust. but thanks.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 10:55 am
I hear you. Before nursing I was a C. During nursing I was a D, and after I went down to a droopy B. Sad If I gain weight, my bust is the LAST place that I gain weight, and if I lose weight, it's the first place that I lose. So unfair!

DrMom

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 11:01 am
Get a padded bra.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 12:59 pm
birth control

amother
Gold

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 1:06 pm
amother wrote:
birth control

I am on it. can it be that's why I'm so small?

FF, I have same experience. I have every size bra in my drawer.

amother
Brown

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 1:07 pm
amother wrote:
I actually want them bigger for DH. I think he'd appreciate it. embarrassed in that case, maximizing bras wont work. I do have some for the outfits that need the look.

yes, I've seen in movies people put chicken cutlets in their bras. if I wouldn't mention that it wouldn't work, I'm pretty sure someone would advise it. LOL

I can't afford to gain weight and I know it will go all over before it goes to my bust. but thanks.

Why would someone put chicken cutlets in their bra when they make things to put in like falsies. They kind of look like chicken cutlets, maybe that's what you saw? Or maybe it was a joke in a comedy movie. I don't think anyone actually puts raw poultry in their bra.

Scrabble123

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 1:08 pm
Surgery or Padded Bra since you stated that surgery is not an option.
BTW, you can usually breast feed after surgery, just not at 100%... for example, you could have to do a breast and a half instead of a breast (which is the same for someone who has a reduction).

amother
Gold

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 1:10 pm
amother wrote:
Why would someone put chicken cutlets in their bra when they make things to put in like falsies. They kind of look like chicken cutlets, maybe that's what you saw? Or maybe it was a joke in a comedy movie. I don't think anyone actually puts raw poultry in their bra.

probably in a comedy somewhere. and yea, I know about the falsies. I should have put the LOL emoji in there.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 1:27 pm
amother wrote:
I am on it. can it be that's why I'm so small?

hmm.. I meant sometimes birth control makes them bigger
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics