Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
How much do u earn? How much does dh?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

mille

Post Fri, Jun 03 2016, 10:34 am
amother wrote:
Mille- that's so cool! Do people actually listen to you?- my dh always complains how frustrating it is for him how management is often times so inefficient making it difficult for the employees to do their work!

LOL It's a bit more on a broader scale/higher level than direct to employees. We have 25,000+ employees, so I don't deal with most of them day to day! It's higher level strategic plans, change management, etc. Honestly at the level you are talking about you need to give employees the right tools to get the job done (no broken computers because you are too cheap to fix it, adequate deadlines as much as possible, etc) and incentives (compensation, which is a whole separate department at my org, time off, etc). That, and you need to hire the right people for the job to begin with (talent acquisition).

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Jun 03 2016, 1:57 pm
mille wrote:
LOL It's a bit more on a broader scale/higher level than direct to employees. We have 25,000+ employees, so I don't deal with most of them day to day! It's higher level strategic plans, change management, etc. Honestly at the level you are talking about you need to give employees the right tools to get the job done (no broken computers because you are too cheap to fix it, adequate deadlines as much as possible, etc) and incentives (compensation, which is a whole separate department at my org, time off, etc). That, and you need to hire the right people for the job to begin with (talent acquisition).

Just took a management course in graduate school, it's a facinating science! Such a cool job!
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics