Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Anyone have a wigs for less wig?

Debbig

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 7:59 am
They sell for $100 I'm think of getting a fall from them. Any have one? How is it?

cbg

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 8:09 am
Debbig wrote:
They sell for $100 I'm think of getting a fall from them. Any have one? How is it?

Can you give me the info where to buy this wig, on line link if applicable.
I also wanted to get a fall for the summer and didn't want to pay a lot.
Thanks for sharing

allthingsblue

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 8:17 am
My neighbor has one. You get what you pay for. The owner advertises her wigs as perfect for summer, beach, an extra... She says it'll Last 3-12 months, depending on how often you wear. Obviously not super high quality, but they do look nice.
My neighbor's wig looks really pretty. She said its pretty heavy to wear though.

champion

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 8:31 am
https://www.facebook.com/Wigsf.....ef=ts
this is the link to their FB page.
Note that the wigs are synthetic

ruchelbuckle

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 9:21 am
I have one.

For a synthetic, it's very nice, and it the front looks very good. Mine has a full side sweep bang and doesn't look any different than any other brand of sheitel. The woman who sells them-- I think her name is Sarah-- she is easy to work with it and sent me a ton of pictures before buying. Note that all sales are final.

The problem with it is that it knots and gets clumpy very, very easily. I have found that I wear it once and the bottom gets clumpy, lumpy, and knotted within 1 wearing. And it is very time consuming to brush it out to detangle it. Much more so than a human hair wig. when I wear it like that, it has a nice sleek look until the shoulders and then-poof! a very full look at the bottom. -- it looks kind of silly, IMO.

I don't think this is unique to this brand of wigs-- I think that this is pretty common with synthetics.

If you are going for a shorter style, or plan to wear it in a pony, it's probably less of an issue. I wear mine half-back , with the length a bit longer than my shoulders, and it's problematic.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels