Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
KMR - vail, Colorado vs Banff?

amother
Denim

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 12:48 pm
Which would you go to, and why? If you've been to either place (with or without kmr) can you tell me about it?

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 1:02 pm
Banff. I've been to both with KMR. Def Banff.

mha3484

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 1:10 pm
My siblings have both been to Banff and have said it the most beautiful place. Vail is nice but the scenery in banff is just amazing.

doctorima

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 3:14 pm
Another vote for Banff. Vail is pretty, but Banff is breathtaking.

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 3:20 pm
I've been to both with KMR. They're program is really outstanding. Banff is more beautiful but also more expensive (tickets, costs for entering the park area, etc.). If you're okay with spending a few hundred dollars more, Banff with KMR is really amazing.

anotherima

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 3:38 pm
I have been to both with KMR and Banff is amaaaaazing. Enjoy.

potatoes

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 4:00 pm
I have been to both.
Banff's beauty is like never seen before. The program is smaller, so the dinning room is quieter, mostly/only adults. Definitely a lot more expensive than Vail, in all ways.

Vail is amazing too, the nature is nice and program is great. Many families/kids, dining room can be noisy. But the pool/fitness room is more available. They have a shuttle to small villages nearby , which can be fun. Did ATVing and White water rafting there. ATVing was a blast, but the white water rafting in Banff was the best I have every experienced. So much fun, so cool!
I would say , if going with kids, do vail. Cheaper. Banff is more for adults/romantic, really out of the ordinary experience.

If someone would want to sponsor me a trip now, I would gladly take either Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics