Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Irene wig

ilovegod

Post Wed, Jun 01 2016, 9:41 pm
I need info about irene wigs? Do u have one? For how long? The quality? How much does it cost?

Tia

PassionFruit

Post Wed, Jun 01 2016, 10:15 pm
They are pretty good for what they are--cheap wigs. They will not hold the style as long or last as long as a good shaitle. That said, if you absolutely cannot spend upwards of 2000$ this is a good option in the grouping of the "second tier" wigs. You can assume that any wig under 1500$ is treated hair, and that automatically means not as healthy, won't hold style as well, will not last as long, will shed more. Compared to nediva wigs or fortune wigs, which are also treated and cheaper, Irenes are much prettier in my opinion.
It also depends on the syle you want. If you want it to wear in a messy bun or pony tail or very straight, this is a fine choice. If you want it to hold a curl or height or volume, that is going to be hard to achieve without maintenance [requiring skill and knowledge about how to not damage the wig further].
You can PM me if you want, I am an ex-shaitle macher

cnc

Post Wed, Jun 01 2016, 10:43 pm
funnyface wrote:
They are pretty good for what they are--cheap wigs. They will not hold the style as long or last as long as a good shaitle. That said, if you absolutely cannot spend upwards of 2000$ this is a good option in the grouping of the "second tier" wigs. You can assume that any wig under 1500$ is treated hair, and that automatically means not as healthy, won't hold style as well, will not last as long, will shed more. Compared to nediva wigs or fortune wigs, which are also treated and cheaper, Irenes are much prettier in my opinion.
It also depends on the syle you want. If you want it to wear in a messy bun or pony tail or very straight, this is a fine choice. If you want it to hold a curl or height or volume, that is going to be hard to achieve without maintenance [requiring skill and knowledge about how to not damage the wig further].
You can PM me if you want, I am an ex-shaitle macher

Does this apply to all three Irene lines?The most expensive line is about 1650 and is supposedly European hair.

IME, I actually found that treated hair held a style much better than non treated hair.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels