Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Shavuos kashrus q

amother
Peach

Post Sat, Jun 04 2016, 6:43 pm
Do you use different kiddush cups when you serve dairy on shavuos? How about challah board?

Optione

Post Sat, Jun 04 2016, 7:10 pm
Nope. We clear the kiddush cups and challah bored before serving a dairy coarse.

Marion

Post Sat, Jun 04 2016, 7:29 pm
We don't leave kiddush cups or the challah board on the table...ever. They are pareve. So it should be irrelevant what we are serving afterwards.

sky

Post Sat, Jun 04 2016, 7:53 pm
Same.

When I serve milchig shalosh suedos I use the same cutting board and challah serving tray. We don't put anything milchig down.

out-of-towner

Post Sat, Jun 04 2016, 8:27 pm
I don't serve any dairy meals on Shavuos, so I don't have that problem, but I would just make sure that everything is clean and that no hot Milchigs gets on any of the stuff you use normally at your Shabbos table. Take the Kiddish cup and Challa try off the table right after Kiddish and Motzei.

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 05 2016, 11:55 am
we don't use becher because it gets used & washed with meaty stuff ... so we use milky cups

& don't use a challah board use a serving plate - if everything stays pareve we use pareve - if there's a chance of it getting milky I move the pareve stuff out of the way
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen