Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
*TERROR ATTACK* in Tel Aviv!!! June 8. PRAY!

JMM-uc

Post Wed, Jun 08 2016, 3:39 pm
Shooting attack in Tel Aviv! 2 terrorists shooting at civilians.
4 dead 4 in critical condition.

Please pray

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jun 08 2016, 4:05 pm
NO PLEASE! Davening right now. Sad

treestump

Post Wed, Jun 08 2016, 4:14 pm
May Hashem have mercy. Praying.

Horrifying news.

treestump

Post Wed, Jun 08 2016, 5:14 pm
What in the sick world???

RT reports:

http://matzav.com/disgraceful-.....tack/

Police said the two gunmen were members of the same family from the Palestinian village of Yatta, near the West Bank town of Hebron, which has been a flashpoint for violence in recent months.

They were dressed as chareidim.

What sloppy, slanted journalism. I'm furious. There is no excuse for this distortion of events.

morningsickness

Post Wed, Jun 08 2016, 5:17 pm
Here we go again...

The media reported it was Chareidi Jews because they were dressed in black suits and white shirts. Eyewitnessess say that they looked more like lawyers though.

sequoia

Post Wed, Jun 08 2016, 6:00 pm
Ahhhhh yes.

Enjoy the "objective," "truthful" reporting of Russia Today.

WhatFor

Post Wed, Jun 08 2016, 7:18 pm
Why? How can people be so cruel and senseless? When will this stop?

DrMom

Post Wed, Jun 08 2016, 7:59 pm
WhatFor wrote:
Why? How can people be so cruel and senseless? When will this stop?

Because they are educated since birth to be violent anti-Semites and the rest of the world looks rhe other way.

etky

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 12:48 am
Ron Huldai, mayor of Tel Aviv, visiting Ichilov Hospital where the wounded from the attack were receiving emergency treatment was quoted as saying "We all need to do more for peace".
Meanwhile, celebratory fireworks were being set off in Gaza and in the Hebron area (the area of the terrorists' hometown), candies were being passed around in many Arab cities and towns, including East Jerusalem and other places in the Arab world, celebratory shots were being fired (heard them myself from the neighboring villages) and there was much general jubilation as news of the attack spread and the death count rose.
This, to me, sums it up.

DrMom

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 4:21 am
etky wrote:
Ron Huldai, mayor of Tel Aviv, visiting Ichilov Hospital where the wounded from the attack were receiving emergency treatment was quoted as saying "We all need to do more for peace".
Meanwhile, celebratory fireworks were being set off in Gaza and in the Hebron area (the area of the terrorists' hometown), candies were being passed around in many Arab cities and towns, including East Jerusalem and other places in the Arab world, celebratory shots were being fired (heard them myself from the neighboring villages) and there was much general jubilation as news of the attack spread and the death count rose.
This, to me, sums it up.

But those evil radical Zionists are occupying Tel Aviv.

SacN

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 8:54 am
I read that they weren't even disguised as charedim, they were wearing suits, white shirts and skinny ties. No kippa.

That was entirely a media distortion.

5mom

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 9:04 am
To most Israelis, a guy in a black suit looks Charedi. It's an easy mistake to make at first glance. However, the restaurant wasn't kosher, which is why the people inside knew that the two men were not Charedi.

etky

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 9:47 am
SacN wrote:
I read that they weren't even disguised as charedim, they were wearing suits, white shirts and skinny ties. No kippa.

That was entirely a media distortion.

There have been a number of attacks in which terrorists disguised themselves as charedim in order to escape suspicion and/or hide weapons under their garments. It was an entirely understandable false assumption that was made here by witnesses, amidst the confusion, and it was early on dispelled as false.
It's bizarre that it was reported this way the morning after.
Actually, there were a number of bizarre initial false assumptions in the coverage of this attack, aside from the charedi angle.
Pictures of two Jewish young men, ex-IDF soldiers in fact, were circulated with claims that they were the terrorists.
It was claimed that a well-know singer/song writer was one of the victims. This turned out to be bogus too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics