Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Politz hebrew academy - philadelphia pa

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 8:18 pm
I am sending my son there for kindergarten next year. This is my first child going to the school. Has anyone had any experience with his school that they can share with me to make this easier? Thank you

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 10:49 pm
Great school. Do you have specific concerns for your kid? With my experience they bend over backward to work with kids' needs.

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 10:53 pm
I have a dear friend that went to school their as well as all of the kids in his family. I can't speak to what it's life but he speaks highly of it and still sends them money:)

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Jun 10 2016, 9:06 am
Thank you for your replies. I am concerned about my son who is entering kindergarten having trouble staying with the class and not being distracted. Specifically wanted to know what kind of extra help they can offer. I was in touch with mrs. Katz and will speak with her again closer to the start of the school year but wanted to find out some information on my own first. Anything you know can be helpful to me
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics