Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Flatbush/marine park housing question

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 1:56 pm
Are there generally more young yeshivish families buying k and l and the thirties than in Marine Park? In Marine Park or K and L and thirities area how much would a three bedroom house (fully attached is fine), doesnt need to be stunning gorgeous but house should be in decent condition and doenst need more work than paint carpet and maybe new cabinets and counters cost? There should also be a few other frum families on the block. Thanks.

doctorima

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 2:12 pm
Yes, I think that in general you'll find a frummer/more yeshivish crowd around K-L than in Marine Park, but every block is different, so for any house you're considering, make sure you look into the neighbors who live right around it.

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 2:21 pm
I think every block is different and you would need to take it on a "block by block basis". I think Marine Park is a younger neighborhood but not less yeshivish than the 30's K/L area. It really depends on the block.

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 2:30 pm
how much would a three bedroom house in more or less move in condition cost in both areas? is one area cheaper than the other of generally same price range?

gp2.0

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 2:40 pm
You can check Zillow. I think prices start at 650k and only go up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating