Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Fuchs Mizrachi School in Cleveland

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Jun 15 2016, 6:41 pm
We are contemplating moving to Cleveland, and I'm looking for more info on the Fuchs Mizrachi School.

We are not rich by any means. We can barely afford to pay tuition where we live now (tristate area), and it's way cheaper than OOT schools. Will the school work with us? The attitude we're getting from our current school is 'of you can't pay go elsewhere'

How does the school deal with learning disabled students? Are their classes tracked?

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Jun 15 2016, 8:35 pm
might want to pm username marina in case she doesn't see this thread and she can help you out about mizrachi. my kids don't go there, but I went to their 8th grade graduation last week because we have friends whose kids are there and I'm super impressed by the middos of the kids in the middle school there.

from what I know, it's the toughest school in Cleveland to get a tuition break--- having said that, my best friend sends there and gets a tuition break---- so it's tough but not impossible.

Here's their website. http://www.fuchsmizrachi.org/

About Cleveland in general, I'm happy to help if you have questions.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Jun 15 2016, 8:38 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
might want to pm username marina in case she doesn't see this thread and she can help you out about mizrachi. my kids don't go there, but I went to their 8th grade graduation last week because we have friends whose kids are there and I'm super impressed by the middos of the kids in the middle school there.

from what I know, it's the toughest school in Cleveland to get a tuition break--- having said that, my best friend sends there and gets a tuition break---- so it's tough but not impossible.

Here's their website. http://www.fuchsmizrachi.org/

About Cleveland in general, I'm happy to help if you have questions.

I guess my question is that if the money is simply not there, will they expect me to pick it off a tree?

amother
Beige

Post Thu, May 18 2017, 9:26 am
Did you end up moving? How did the school and tuition situation work out for you? In the same boat...

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, May 18 2017, 4:11 pm
amother wrote:
Did you end up moving? How did the school and tuition situation work out for you? In the same boat...

We didn't end up moving. Bottom line it didn't make sense to give up our jobs and 'maybe' find something just as good elsewhere.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics