Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Paid ride or driver from Westchester Airport to Monsey

flmommy

Post Thu, Jun 16 2016, 8:49 am
I am looking to hire a driver to pick someone up at the Westchester airport and bring them to Monsey in July. Anyone know of a reliable safe preferably lady driver or service? If you don't want to post numbers please PM me.

doctorima

Post Thu, Jun 16 2016, 10:55 am
Why not use Uber or Lyft?

flmommy

Post Thu, Jun 16 2016, 6:58 pm
Was embarrassed to say it but its for a teenager so I would much rather have someone with a recommendation.

flmommy

Post Thu, Jun 16 2016, 11:00 pm
Bump

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Jun 16 2016, 11:03 pm
Do you have access to the community connections? It's full of ads for lady drivers and airport shuttles.

flmommy

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 12:36 am
No copper I do not. Anyway you can take a screen shot and PM me? I know it's a lot to ask but I am pretty desperate.

momX4

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 12:45 am
Dont call a random women. Just because she is female doesn't mean she is a safe driver.

I once used a women driver from the Connections to drive my kids locally in Monsey. She was on her cell phone and made a personal stop. I was out of town and my kids were scared. If I had to do it again I would use a frum car service. They dont want to lose their job.

There is Lieberman (845) 783-3000. I never used them, but I have met someone in an office in Westchester that used them all the time.

flmommy

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 1:02 am
Copper I did find the connections online. Wow Monsey has so much to offer Jewishly.

flmommy

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 1:04 am
I need someone to go INTO the airport and wait pick up my unaccompanied minor and I have to give the airport the persons info in advance. Not sure if a regular car service would do that. I am still hoping a good friend will be able to help me out. Not proud of situation.

Mint Chocolate

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 4:45 pm
Hi we do this all the time with our teenager. It's not cheap though since it takes along time. Call Mottys car service. They do it for us. And if someone is delayed they send someone else. We trust them...

flmommy

Post Sat, Jun 18 2016, 9:52 pm
Thank you Mint Chocolate!!! Figured out going but may need for return trip.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries