Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
2 babies

Yael

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 10:31 am
When Levi came to visit me in the hospital he saw the baby and then he noticed that I still had a tummy and so he says there's another baby inside. shock we have 2 babies. shock and even later he repeated it saying that dovi can have the second one he wants this one. and wanted to know when the second baby is coming out. I told him that one is enough. he's not getting another. Very Happy

Rochel Leah

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 10:39 am
Very cute.

Its great to see you online again Wink

My 3 year old bil , about a month after I had sz asked if I had another baby in my tummy. ( though now it still looks like that) Wink

proudmom

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 11:02 am
very funny LOL

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 11:23 am
A few days after I gave birth, my then 4 year old niece asked me (after glancing at my stomach), "Do you have a baby in your tummy?"

Tovah

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 11:25 am
LOL

Tefila

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 11:30 am
Yael when can we see your baby as cutie of the week maybe have all three of them together we r dying to c her Wink

proudmom

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 11:41 am
she is a cutie

supermom

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 12:30 pm
how in the world do you guys do it after a couple of days after labor back on the site I would be exshausted or let say maybe not that tired for imamother. Wink

IndyMom

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 1:50 pm
I have a wireless laptop so I surf while I nurse. It is about the ONLY thing I can do afterhaving a baby.

Smile

micki

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 3:48 pm
we were swimming (my kids and I) and there are plenty other women there too- my brilliant 5 yr old says- "mommy why is your tummy still fat? do you have another baby in there?"
blunt kids- so I haven't lost that stomach!!!! so what!!!

deedee

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 4:30 pm
I was holding my daughter so my stomach was protruding more then usual, my 5 yr old step daughter asked me if I'm preg! nope just big stomach!!!

Tefila

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 4:40 pm
Atleast w/h kids you can say they're so innocent. But when I had the twins a few days later someone an adult asked me when I was due?, to which I answered nine mnths from the time I concieve, left her looking at me in confusion. People r so tactless Rolling Eyes

imaamy

Post Wed, Jul 13 2005, 8:39 pm
My daughter's camp leader was a teacher at the school. She got married and dropped the teaching but isn't pregnant yet. So at the pool one girl always touches the leader's stomach. The adult woman said, "I told you, no baby, I'm just fat." I guess the little girl does it every time.

supermom

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 1:28 am
LOL LOL

queen

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 5:52 am
freilich wrote:
But when I had the twins a few days later someone an adult asked me when I was due?, to which I answered nine mnths from the time I concieve, left her looking at me in confusion.

what a GREAT response!
I"m all for giving those sort of answers (with a straight face, of course) to those tactless or thoughtless individuals out there.

a couple we've said:
my dh's aquaintance saw him in shul shortly after we got married and, while pointing to his tallis, says- "you're married?"

"no" (my dh responds with a smile-) this is just for show and tell!

COME ON!!! why else would he be wearing the tallis!

----------------

while we were engaged, ppl were still coming over to my dh with suggestions for shidduchim. To each of them he'd respond- "I don't know, let me run it by my kallah"

-----------------

after returning from vacation, someone meets my brother in shul and says- "you're back??????"

to which he responds, "no, it's my ghost"

I can go on and on, but these are the only ones that come to mind presently.

Queen

sarahd

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 9:38 am
Someone asked my friend, "Oh, you got a haircut?". My friend: "No, it shrank in the wash."

Tefila

Post Thu, Jul 14 2005, 9:48 am
Quote:
to which he responds, "no, it's my ghost
There's a thread in Miscallenious for Good comebacks. These sound that they belong there LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics