Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Anybody have a copy of "The Explosive Child" to sell me?

mom2six

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 8:53 am
I've seen this book recommended repeatedly and think it might be helpful for one of my children, but it's quite expensive on eBay and Amazon. Do any of you have a copy that you're no longer using and would be happy to sell to me for a few dollars?

Thanks.

mha3484

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 9:00 am
Ross Green has a lot of fantastic information on his website www.livesinthebalance.org. I bought the book last spring on amazon for very little.

bigsis144

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 9:25 am
My public library system had it. I often like to peruse books before committing to buying them.

This works for cookbooks too -- I was pleasantly surprised to see the Kosher By Design series on the shelves of my local library Smile I love reading cookbooks, but often only end up with at best a dozen "keepers" from any given cookbook.

Deep

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 10:03 am
You can get a used copy on amazon for 4$.

mom2six

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 10:51 am
Thanks. I live in Israel and it's the shipping that makes it really expensive. Assuming it's a paperback (is it?), it really shouldn't cost that much to put it in the mail.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 6:51 pm
I should, but it's been lent out for a while, though the borrower keeps on asking for my address to end it back, so maybe I can get it back and then sell it if you still need. If it shows up here, I will PM you to see if you are still looking Smile

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 6:54 pm
Alternatively, can you find out if anyone you know is going to E"Y in the next couple weeks and would be ok with you buying and having it shipped to that address? it should not take up much space or weight...

Deep

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 6:55 pm
The Book Depository has great prices and free shipping worldwide. Check them out!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics