Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Where do u ladies buy all those beautiful dresses?

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 7:02 pm
I see so many ladies wearing beautiful casual dresses on weekdays, I cant seem to find them, where do you buy /order them from? (the ones u don't need a skirt underneath?)

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 7:13 pm
The casual dresses might come from Junee.
And my daughter told me the secret about a friend's beautiful Shabbos dress - she found a gown on some cheap site and had it shortened.

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 8:50 pm
Casual dresses are very in now. Most ladies stores are selling them. In Brooklyn check Junees, Brenda's, fashion island, exquisite and any other trendy store. There are a few companies that sell directly to people, check out fushia_ny and cavalier_fashion on Instagram. There are many more companies.

spring13

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 9:18 pm
I get swing dresses from Old Navy that come in tall sizes. I'm not tall, but the length works out better that way. They're cute soft knit and I layer with a cardigan.

Otherwise, I get dresses from eShakti.com. You can customize the hem length and often the sleeves - even the neckline sometimes. You can even get custom measurements if you find that standard sizes don't always work for you (which they don't for me!).

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 10:25 pm
Fame in 5Towns has beautiful weekday dresses. Debbie's Closet in 5Towns has dresses too and the pricing is pretty good.

Look online. Solikafashion.com, mimumaxi, pashmina-collection.com, thefrocknyc.com.

Hope you find something you love!

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 10:29 pm
amother wrote:
check out fushia_ny

OMG thanks for posting, these are so pretty I can't breathe. shock

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 10:33 pm
amother wrote:
Fame in 5Towns has beautiful weekday dresses. Debbie's Closet in 5Towns has dresses too and the pricing is pretty good.

Look online. Solikafashion.com, mimumaxi, pashmina-collection.com, thefrocknyc.com.

Hope you find something you love!

None of these have a good enough neckline. Dont wanna wear a shell under or a scarf in the summer.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 10:47 pm
amother wrote:
None of these have a good enough neckline. Dont wanna wear a shell under or a scarf in the summer.

https://www.instagram.com/space_label/

Their necklines look high. Good luck!

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 11:00 pm
op if you're in flatbush, check out Fallons. They have some of these dresses. Also Junees as someone mentioned already.

as a side point, when they came out I thought they were so cute and loved them, but now I'm feeling like it's a little overdone. Every lady I see is matching with a similar style dress and a belt. it's almost like a uniform here in brooklyn, (but I do still think they are pretty!)

fbmommy

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 11:12 pm
Instagram burban_style
a lot of them are from regular store like Nordstrom, bloomingdales...

sky

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 9:11 am
I recently saw someone wearing a cavalier dress (posted earlier). The neckline was excellent.

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 9:19 am
if you're in Monsey check out Blew or Sureka on instagram.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 10:23 am
I'm showing my age here, but how do you buy things off of Instagram?

What if you live outside of NY, and these places only sell in person? Does anyone have website links to any of these sellers?

I'm so confused! Help

Elizabeth W

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 3:11 pm
To the amother who posted about fushia_ny dresses, do you know if they pay for return shipping if I order something and it doesn't fit/look good on me?
Please pm me if you know this info. Thanks.

cookiewriter

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 3:23 pm
Byrd by tzippy Waltner! She sells amazing comfy frum clothing. Online on insta or what's app her or text her or call her. (718) 687-6268

L K

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 6:56 pm
sky wrote:
I recently saw someone wearing a cavalier dress (posted earlier). The neckline was excellent.

I like their dresses a lot.

cnc

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 8:28 pm
cookiewriter wrote:
Byrd by tzippy Waltner! She sells amazing comfy frum clothing. Online on insta or what's app her or text her or call her. (718) 687-6268

Do you know what her price range is?

librarygirl

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 8:45 pm
Basic colors had those dresses for about 18. Don't know if they still do.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics