Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Walmart website vs store

seeker

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 3:32 pm
Anyone know if the selection and prices are the same? I am thinking of ordering online to pick up in store for when we go to the country. Avoid the huge shopping trip but also shlep less and get walmart prices. Is that a good plan? There are things I need to buy new anyway because DH will be staying home most of the summer so I can't vamoose with the garbage can and shower curtain.

seeker

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 3:33 pm
Also, for those in the know, some of these things can be gotten in Amazing Savings too - where are the prices better, AS or Walmart? And is there a difference between AS in the city and in the country?

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 4:05 pm
I find Walmart online to have great prices. Their drugstore items are priced better than other places and with minimum order you get free shipping (to your bungalow too I'm sure).

seeker

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 4:09 pm
I don't really need drugstore items from there, my list includes things like broom, bath mat, shower curtain, garbage can, clock... and yes I guess also shampoo and soap kind of things if walmart is better pricing than shoprite (in the city I'm a big shoprite fan so I'd assumed that's what I'd do in the country as well)

doctorima

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 5:12 pm
I don't know if online and in store are the same, but if there's a difference, online will be cheaper. So ordering online to lock in that price and then picking up at the store would be your best option.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics