Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Things to do in around bnei brak

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 3:15 pm
Im in bnei brak for a simcha. Im staying here until shabbos. Ill be going to other places in e"y iyh next week. Is there anything interesting to do here? (with husb and infant)

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 3:21 pm
The coca cola factory is nice but yo need an appointment

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 3:42 pm
thanks, but they dont let kids under 7
any other ideas?

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 3:45 pm
There's Gan Yehoshua a few minutes away in Tel Aviv. Beautiful big park. Boating, biking, walking and more...

doctorima

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 3:50 pm
Send DH to get a bracha from Rav Chaim, and your kids to see him. There's the safari/zoo in nearby Ramat Gan.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 4:20 pm
thanks. can I get there without a car?

sariti

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 5:10 pm
1.ganey yehoshua: park with small lake you an rent a row boat
2. Park riding: Boardwalk on the beach just nice site seeing
3. Park Ramat gan: park with pond and ducks etc

All very hot though
If you don't have a car you can take a taxi

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 5:31 pm
Thanks, all of you! I'll iy"h be going to to gan yehoshua park tomorrow. Seems like a fun park with many things to do.

doctorima

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 6:12 pm
Taxis will definitely get you wherever you want to go; some places may be on bus routes that are cheaper.

bobeli

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 7:47 pm
go to the beis olam, plenty of big rabbis kvarim there.
if you don't have a problem with the safari opening on shabbos, go see it it's very interesting, plenty of animals.
go to Rebetzin Kolodestsky's hafrashas chala in lederman on thursday (try to get a bracha from here too) and DH can daven mincha/mariv with R. Chaim, if lucky even get a bracha
go to the big barkol

DrMom

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 8:39 pm
There is some place in the Diamond District which offers tours. Harry Oppenheimer Center, I think. Might be a nice indoor option as it is hot this week.

DrMom

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 8:41 pm
There is some place in the Diamond District which offers tours. Harry Oppenheimer Center, I think. Might be a nice indoor option as it is hot this week.

Re: tha safari: They have special early-morning tours where they show you how they feed the animals. Might be worth checking out.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 9:51 pm
Namal tel aviv- go when it isn't too hot ( morning or evening)- it's beautiful to see the sea and ther are two mehadrin restaurants there and two really nice parks in the back.

Tel aviv is fun - the shuk, the sea. There are buses that take you everywhere.

Malls- ayalon is walking distance from bnei brak. Ramat Aviv is nice, petach tikva...

If you don't mind paying a lot for a cab- The marina in herzelia is real nice. Netanya is beautiful.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 3:14 pm
I had an awesome day today in ganei yehuda. Thanks to all of you who suggested it. Thanks for all the other ideas. Will look into these places to figure out whats the most interesting place for us to go tomorrow and friday.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 3:16 pm
Another question for those from bnei brak. Wheres the cleanest place here to get a manicure? Also, is there a place in bnei brak that does eyebrow threading? TIA!

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 4:15 pm
amother wrote:
Another question for those from bnei brak. Wheres the cleanest place here to get a manicure? Also, is there a place in bnei brak that does eyebrow threading? TIA!

I am just going to start another thread on this, bec it doesn't have anything to do with the thread title.

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Oct 29 2017, 2:01 pm
I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have any information on hafrashas challah with rebbetzin kolodetsky? Where, when, etc? And how we can get a bracha from her? And also when Reb chaim davens mincha?

doctorima

Post Sun, Oct 29 2017, 2:19 pm
Rav Chaim davens mincha at the earliest mincha, which is at or around the earliest possible zman, at the Lederman shul which is adjacent to his house. No info about Rebbetzin Kolodetsky, sorry.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics