Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Need reassurance.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 12:58 am
My apartment is on the smaller side and my toddlers toys take up most of the space in the living room. On top of that im not the best at keeping up with the dusting/cleaning. Its not dirty! I sweep a few times a week, dishes are usually done, and always have clean clothes. But it seems like the apartment always has a cluttered/messy look. I'm very embarrassed when ppl just stop by with no warning.

I feel like im the only one who cant keep it nice.

Anyone else out there like me?

tf

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 2:19 am
I'm that way! ! ! ! When I had only small kids, it used to bother me greatly. As they grew and the problem didn't get any better, I needed to find a way to cope with it. I started being a workaholic, but that just made me stop enjoying my kids, my work, my apartment etc. I had no money for paid help, so it was me cleaning or nobody. One day I realized this is leading to nervous breakdown, so I stopped. I made a strong decision to allow a mess, and just clean as much as I feel like. I need to remind myself that it's OK to have a messy house. The kids are healthy bh, there's prepared food, the clothes are clean, so everything else doesn't matter.
BTW, if it's only toys you're worried about, you are doing great. No healthy child can live without toys. They're healthy, you're healthy, you have them, thank HASHEM.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 2:24 am
OP here. That's exactly me! Thank u soooo much! I feel so much better knowing im not the only one!! 😍

momx6

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 3:06 am
Op welcome to my life! Its my daily struggle!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 4:27 am
Thank you! I am feeling so good now! I really appreciate the reassurance! !!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry