Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Driving Instructor (Female) Upstate NY

PearlC

Post Mon, Jun 27 2016, 2:58 pm
Does anyone have a recommendation for a driving instructor (female) in upstate NY - for August time? I would love to do everything there - on the same note does anyone know details or have any experience taking the road test in Monticello?

Thanks,

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 9:43 am
I know someone who might do it in August. Please ask again if you didn't get anyone by the time you need and I'll ask if she started doing it.

PearlC

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 12:33 pm
Thanks for your response. So far I haven't heard of anyone and I spoke to various instructors in Brooklyn who didn't either know of anyone. It seems that my only option so far is to do it in Brooklyn, however, that would be a great hassle. I was also told by the instructors that if I want them for August I have to confirm within the next few days because there aren't that many slots left. Is there any way you can ask her now? It would be a great help.

Thanks

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 12:46 pm
She works in Brooklyn, but she's upstate for the summer. Her boss wants her to work there, but as of right now she doesn't want to. She might change her mind by the time August rolls around, so I can't get a definite answer. I'm sorry! If she does decide you can go first and not have to worry about not enough room for an appointment, but you would need to tell me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries