Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Need help figuring out color

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 2:38 pm
Hi I am iyh due to have my first kid. I would like a neutral color. Need help deciding between black and red. I'm torn black would probably show less dirt but on the hand it's so boring. How bad is it to get red? What happens if it's a girl n u put her in pink in a red carriage? Thank you

Iymnok

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 2:40 pm
I have always gone with the cheapest option after I've decided on the model. Usually last year's. I presently have black and green.

rgr

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 2:41 pm
How about gray?

Stars

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 3:12 pm
Black shows plenty dirt, it can also fade in the sun. I would totally put a girl in a red stroller if I wanted to. Really, who cares?

pointyshoes

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 3:17 pm
Are black and red the only options? Because gray or navy blue are very classy and nice, hide the dirt, aren't tacky and garish..

aqua1

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 3:26 pm
Navy blue or grey are great options!

Tekky

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 5:12 pm
I got black for my first two strollers and I say never again. It gets dirty and dusty just as much as any other color. Red is a great option

cm

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 5:48 pm
It's ok if the baby's outfit doesn't match the stroller. Red is very popular now. If you like it, go for it!

Are there other options? Navy used to be more popular, but it is classic so not passé. Very practical, looks good and goes with everything.

israel22

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 5:57 pm
I got purple cuz I liked it and ppl were like how can u put a boy in a purple stroller but I bought it when he was a baby so I guess you can lol! hes doingi fine no effects at the moment Smile

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 6:05 pm
Thank you e.O for your response. Firstly I choose those colors based on price. I do not like the grey(was to light ) and I felt the blue was to boyish for me. I like the red but I'm scared I'm gonna regret it later on. How crazy is it to get either red or black bassinet and the other color as the seat for when bigger?

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jun 28 2016, 6:57 pm
I got black but I bought a really cool stroller liner (actually in red and black) to give it color.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics