Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
How long did your Keurig machine last

frumama

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 4:10 pm
So I bought a Keurig about a year-and-a-half ago and it's suddenly died on me yesterday. I'm just wondering if this is normal or do other people have theirs longer? It seems an awful lot of money to spend on a machine that's only going to last a year and a half. I'm wondering if it's worth buying a new one forthe amount that it cost if it's only going to last a short while. Is a year-and-a-half the norm or is this a fluke

cnc

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 4:17 pm
I have mine for around 4-5 years and it's still going strong.

rachel6543

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 4:51 pm
I don't have one, but agree, dying after 1.5 years is ridiculous. I would contact the company. Even if it's out of warranty, you never know, maybe they will replace it. Also, if you bought from Costco or Bed Bath & Beyond, they have great return policies and should replace it for you.

sky

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 5:36 pm
I've heard they don't last long.

I feel lucky that mine is 2.5 years old. What is going wrong with it? Sometimes mine stops dripping water but some hitting brings it back to life. I've done it a few times already.

You can try calling them and see if they can help you, sometimes they will even after the warranty ends.

frumama

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 5:51 pm
I already spoke to the company, they told me the machine in not fixable and the best they can do for me is a discount on a new one. It's a good price but still expensive if it won't last...any one else have such a short life span on theirs?

misteray

Post Wed, Jun 29 2016, 5:56 pm
Mine is about 6-7 years old and bli ayin hara pretty good! Bh.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics