Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What do obese women wear to look beautiful?
Previous  1  2

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jul 03 2016, 8:44 pm
[quote="amother"]I actually got a size small, at the suggestestion of another poster of similar build. It is a very loose fitting dress and the sizing is mostly for length. When it is just washed it hits me about two inches below the knee, and by the end of the day it stretches a little longer. It is cuter with a statement necklace or printed scarf[/quote

Really? Wow, thanks for letting me know - I nearly ordered a L or XL!

Btw, is the material good quality?

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Jul 03 2016, 8:52 pm
Material is like a very thin lightweight cotton tee shirt. I am super sensory, so I think almost everything is uncomfortable, but this passes all the tests. I got the olive colored one. On me, the neckline is almost good, but a little wider than I need (especially since it sort of stretches a little throughout the day). The sleeves cover my elbows when standing straight, but if I move they go up cuz they are so wide. I wear it with a 3/4 white shell (matching the color of the dress would be better). When I am home with the kids I just wear it plain without the shell but when I go out I add the shell. Without accessories it looks a little nightgownish, so I suggest a scarf or necklace and cute bag/shoes.

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jul 03 2016, 8:58 pm
Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics