Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Rent
1  2  Next

flippingout18!

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 4:52 pm
Anyone know any website I can find for cheap apartment listings in Yerushalyim and Bnei Brak? Ive looked at all old threads on this website.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 6:59 pm
Yad2.

Janglo.

flippingout18!

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 7:51 pm
Thanks ginger anon I checked those already.
Anyone here I could PM about their rent and living expenses?

pointyshoes

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 8:42 pm
Yisa bracha. I dont know if they have a website

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 1:12 am
well what would cheap be?

flippingout18!

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 1:33 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
well what would cheap be?

Lakewood cheap lol.

aussie2

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 3:54 am
You are not going to get that price for that size apartment in Yerushalayim. You will probably pay more for a smaller, old apartment. That is what you pay to live in Yerushalayim and the rents keep getting higher. The way to get cheaper rent is to move further out..

Hatzlacha!

gallie657

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 11:00 am
1100 square feet with 3 rooms and a living room is going to be 5K-6K shekel in the Anglo Bastions of Jerusalem unless you want to live in Har Homa (which is a little cheaper).

You also have to add the building fee (cleaning + elevator) and then Arnona. Electricity can be about $250 even if you skimp on the lights and the AC, and water can be $150 even with your DH making sure the faucets are closed.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 1:32 pm
frumnflipping wrote:
Lakewood cheap lol.
I literally have no idea what that means. I have never lived in lakewood so I wouldnt even know what numbers you are talking about.
Give us some numbers.

flippingout18!

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 1:49 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
I literally have no idea what that means. I have never lived in lakewood so I wouldnt even know what numbers you are talking about.
Give us some numbers.

Sorry,shouldhave given numbers. I pay almost 1k a month for a small basement apartment in NJ. Don't want to say exact area. That includes our utilities. I really would love to move to Israel it's been an idea in our minds for the past few months, so I am just asking around now regarding renting prices in Yerushalyim.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 2:03 pm
frumnflipping wrote:
Sorry,shouldhave given numbers. I pay almost 1k a month for a small basement apartment in NJ. Don't want to say exact area. That includes our utilities. I really would love to move to Israel it's been an idea in our minds for the past few months, so I am just asking around now regarding renting prices in Yerushalyim.
you dont have to say where. I have no idea about rent in america, anywhere Smile (I moved single to israel and then got married here)
1k is roughly 4k in shekels. Im not really sure if you will find much in jerusalem for that price. and it will not include utilities. That will be beyond the rent.
If you want to even be able to try to find a rental for that amount, you have to go out of jerusalem.
I have no idea about bnei brak.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 2:18 pm
How many bedrooms do you need? For 4000NIS you would need to look outside of Yerushalyim. Where are you holding hashkafically? You can rent a nice size apartment in Beitar for that amount.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 2:25 pm
amother wrote:
How many bedrooms do you need? For 4000NIS you would need to look outside of Yerushalyim. Where are you holding hashkafically? You can rent a nice size apartment in Beitar for that amount.
but the OP said the 1K dollars also included utilities, so the rent would have to be much lower.

flippingout18!

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 2:25 pm
amother wrote:

Thanks for replying. We're fine with a small one bedroom apartment for now. Hashkafically both BT yeshivish. Can you recommend any other cities outside of yerushalyim but still close by that has a strong chareidi presence? Preferably with some anglos but not a make it or break it.... Someone told me about Beitar, Neve Yaakov and modiin ilit.

blossoming

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 2:36 pm
frumnflipping wrote:
Thanks for replying. We're fine with a small one bedroom apartment for now. Hashkafically both BT yeshivish. Can you recommend any other cities outside of yerushalyim but still close by that has a strong chareidi presence? Preferably with some anglos but not a make it or break it.... Someone told me about Beitar, Neve Yaakov and modiin ilit.

Why not RBS - Ramat Beit Shemesh? There's also Telzstone. Givaat Zeev.
From the little bit you shared with us, the cities I mentioned above sound more for you.

flippingout18!

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 2:56 pm
blossoming wrote:
Why not RBS - Ramat Beit Shemesh? There's also Telzstone. Givaat Zeev.
From the little bit you shared with us, the cities I mentioned above sound more for you.

How come you think that? I will ask around about telzstone. I always thought RBS was more dati leumi.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 3:00 pm
frumnflipping wrote:
How come you think that? I will ask around about telzstone. I always thought RBS was more dati leumi.
No rbs is definitely mostly, but not completely, charedi and yeshivish crowd. But I think the rent is also not going to be 4000 including utilities.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 3:04 pm
4000 NIS a month in Beitar will get you 5 or 6 rooms. if they are happy with 2 bedrooms they will come in well below 4000NIS a month. RBS for sure should be looked into.

SacN

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 3:09 pm
We are in Rechovot, and pay 3200 for a two bedroom apartment. That's within your budget.

We're also yeshivaish baalei techuva, and we are very happy here.
PM me if you have specific questions. There are also a bunch of threads here you can search for.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 3:11 pm
amother wrote:
4000 NIS a month in Beitar will get you 5 or 6 rooms. if they are happy with 2 bedrooms they will come in well below 4000NIS a month. RBS for sure should be looked into.
she mentioned 1000 dollars INCLUDING utilities, meaning that would be around 3900 including arnona and chashmal and gaz etc. thats hard to come by.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions