Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Rent
Previous  1  2

momaleh

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 3:14 pm
rbs gimmel is very chareidi and cheaper than rbsa - definitely in your range. Lots of friendly anglos and bts.

flippingout18!

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 3:26 pm
Thanks ladies. I will look into everything mentioned!
Any ladies here live in Bnei Brak?

Smile1234

Post Wed, Jul 06 2016, 4:29 am
*Neve Yaakov is actually in yerushalayim.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Jul 06 2016, 5:23 am
What?! $250 for electricity and $150 for water while being careful?! I have never ever ever had a bill anywhere near that! With my family of 4 we spend under 600 shekel a month on utilities. Could be because my apartment has amazing sunlight so we almost never have lights on during the day. Also, we try to hang our clothes outside to dry to save on the dryer.

Beitar is awesome. If I was chareidi I would move there in a second. It's a beautiful city and the anglo community is very warm.

capable

Post Wed, Jul 06 2016, 6:19 am
if you're happy with a tiny one bedroom apartment, you can find that even in yerushalayim for less than 4000 nis - but I don't know if you know how small the israeli apartments can be

finallyamommy

Post Wed, Jul 06 2016, 7:48 am
Okay for what it's worth.....

We were in tiny 1.5 room apartments for the first four years of our marriage, mostly in Jerusalem, for between 2000-2500. But the question you have to ask yourself is, do you really want such a tiny place, no space for a couch or a closet or guests? What will you do when you have a baby?

We are in RBS-A now, which yes there is a DL area but we moved to the chareidi area Gimmel is also probably good for what you want. Still paying 2500, for a 2-bedroom. Saw some 1-bedroom places for 17-1800 but didn't go for them as we were expecting in a few months. I don't know much about Beitar but I hear prices are similar or maybe even a little less.

And I don't ever remember my utilities being more than 300 shekels/month)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions