Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Tammy Just Wants to go Back to Bais Yaakov.... Please Help!

Yael

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 1:47 pm

This Little Girl Just Wants to Go Back to School and Have a Normal Life. After fighting a brain tumor the battle still persists.

With a face as innocent as any child's, one might never imagine the pain and fear she and her family have undergone. She has already had two head operations, and she needs a third. Each operation is very expensive and her family needs help financing it so that she can live a normal life.

As one might imagine, this situation affects the family's ability to function. Of course they have done everything within their power to provide the finances needed to have the last two operations, but now they find themselves in tremendous debt, and they need your help.

She's in pain. She misses her friends. She just wants to go back to school. Instead she is a prisoner in her own bed. She doesn't want to be a burden on her parents and so she asks, even pleads, that someone help relieve their financial burden. In the video she blesses anyone that donates that they should have bracha, shefa, and health. Please help this little girl go back to school, pain-free, where she can live a normal life once again.

Click HERE or visit https://thechesedfund.com/caus.....ke-up to donate

Sponsored Post

Butterfly

Post Fri, Jul 08 2016, 5:49 pm
My heart goes out for beautiful Tammy.

I feel so sorry for her for being burdened (perhaps forced) to advocate for herself in her plea for financial assistance on her behalf.

I find this distasteful and heartless.

IMO, no sick child should ever be informed about the financial hardships their treatments may entail.

Who knows what fearful thought may be boggling her young mind knowing that her refuah might have to be postponed because of money....

It's utmost saddening IMVHO!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics